Hi everyone! Please mark your calendars with the important dates below. As I mentioned in class I would like to send at least a few of you to the Steubenville Youth Conference this July.
This conference changed my life when I was a teen, so I hope we have enough interest to go this year. Dan Kitzhaber from St. Johns Parish is taking a group of over 40 this year.
We don’t have enough money raised to cover the cost, but Dan Kitzhaber has offered to let anyone from Sacred Heart or Corpus Christi raise money through the fundraisers below. (See bottom list) Every year teens are able to go for free after participating in the fundraisers. All it takes is to show up. If after trying your best you have not raised enough money, we will make sure you get there.
Please contact me ASAP if you are interested in any of the opportunities below.
Thanks and God bless!
Informational meeting about Adventure Camp
Tuesday February 7th, 7pm
in Columbia Room at St. John the Baptist
RALLY IN ROZELLVILLE for Youth
Sunday, Mar. 5, 1-4pm
Marshfield Deanery is hosting a youth rally at St. Andrew’s in Rozellville. We’re hoping for hundreds of teens from across the Diocese to celebrate faith from 1-4pm.
There will be a band from the Twin Cities! Free.
For more information, contact Mr. Dan Kitzhaber at 384-3252 x233 or 659-4480 x4 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mother’s Day Breakfast Youth Ministry Fundraiser
Sunday May 14th 8-11:30AM
Adventure Camp in Drummond Wisconsin
$410 (lots of fundraising opportunities available to reduce or eliminate cost) Crosswoods Camp, Drummond, WI15010 Black Bear Rd Mason, Wisconsin
Camp I (June 18-23)
Camp II (June 25-June 30)
Camp III (July 9-14)
July 23-29, 2017: Sacred Heart, Marshfield
Steubenville Conference in St. Paul
July 28th thru 30th 2017. $260 per person (lots of fundraising opportunities available to reduce or eliminate cost)
November 10-12, 2017
Trivia Night Fundraiser for Youth Ministry
Friday, December 1st, 2017
AVAILABLE FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES
1. Financial help for those who need it –
– Funds divided among those who help – *Those who need to earn the full amount can and do every year!!
2. Living Stones Retreat Team for upperclassmen
3. Rummage Sale at St. John’s May 12-13
4. Picnic in the Park food stand June 3
5. Pop Sale at Dairyfest Parade June 4
6. Captive Carwashes & Bake Sales –
– May 29 @ OLP, June 5 @ SJB & June 12 @ CTK
7. Brat Barns:
– Festival Foods –
· July 4 @FAIRGOUNDS: 4-7pm and 7-10pm – Two shifts 9-1 & 1-5 – Wed., July 6 – Fri., July 8 – Sat., July 9
– Indiv. option: Brat Barn @ PnS (~ $250) for individual families
8. Parents needed to supervise